Where did the idea for this blog come from?

Good morning to those who are reading this post. Today (25th May 2022) I created the blog you are now reading.

Why do I wnt to write for teenagers? I write on blogger and mainly on DARETOLIVE.BLOG on topics related to personal development; recently I started writing posts in two languages, the main language is English, but I include other languages, including Polish. I come back to answer the question: why do I want to write for teenagers

I want psychological knowledge, knowledge related to personal development to reach young people; this blog is to present myself as a tool for DEVELOPMENT, because we develop throughout our lives. 

Dear teenager, if you are reading this post, please take a look at this blog sometime to learn something about how I see topics important to you, topics related to development.

Today I'm going to send my message to teens: never stop growing, don't go with the flow, have your opinion, respect yourself, be good to people and they will be good to you, help others grow, love your parents, make good choices, learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others.

These are just a handful of tips from an almost 50 year old (my 50th birthday is on June 5 this year, so pretty close). A 50th birthday is a good time to start a blog dedicated to teenagers.

Dear teenagers: go ahead, develop yourself, let your development contribute to making our world a better place. The future of the world depends on you.

Good luck,

Dare to live, this is YOUR life.

Dariusz Łukasik (daretolive72), author of DARETOLIVE.BLOG (est. 2021) 




Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Teenagers and the quality of Polish educational system.

Your temperament determines your actions and reactions.